Saturday, January 26, 2008

Introducing...A Little Girl's Large Life

In numerous blogs I've mentioned a very good friend of mine, and how without her I don't know if I would have made it through 2007. We've been friends since we were 10, but became much closer in our post-college years...our husbands got along famously. Well, now we are even closer in our post-husband years, and I've finally talked her into joining the blog community.

You see, she thinks I'm really interesting, funny, and extremely wise. And I think the same of her. So, we can each write our respective blogs, read what the other wrote, praise one another for our wit and perspective, and continue thinking we are funny, interesting and wise.

Hey, whatever works, right?

So anyway, with no futher adu (??)...Here's she is. A little girl (literally) with a big, BIG, life...

http://alittlegirlslargelife.wordpress.com/

No comments: