Sunday, May 27, 2007

Thank You

I have gotten many wonderful emails/comments from friends, family and people I didn't realize were following along. I feel terrible that I haven't emailed you guys back yet. When I sit down in front of the computer it's usually to do homework or write an entry. So please know that I have received them, they've made me feel really good, I miss you all lots, and knowing that you are reading this blog absolutely makes my day!!

I'm paying big bucks for this internet session (3 baht per minute--approx 8 cents) which is high here in Thailand, and I have MUCH to write about. So when I have time, am at a 1 baht internet cafe, and can figure out how to get it all down eloquently I'll write about frogs in the shower, this mystical island, a giant anaconda, the Sanctuary, tarot card readings, tantric yoga, hanging with Tiff, chocolate bliss balls, and rediscovery...

No comments: